Robert Bacall (917) 763-6554
Reinventing Imagination – meaning if you can think it, we can make it – this is my motto. And over the course of 18 years, I’ve been fortunate to do just that. I’m a strong conceptual thinker, an outstanding visual and strategically focused artist, with proven abilities in digital art. I’m a hands-on leader in creative concepting and strategy development. I have extensive understanding of marketing ad brand objectives, and the value of effective communications. I’m guided by my passion to tell stories with my imagery. I believe great ideas are achieved with creative problem solving, innovation – and pouring craft into an idea to push creative boundaries. I take pride in getting the job done right for each and every client… and have fun doing it.
All images ©2020 Sean C. Rice.
Clients include Kia, Nike, Doubleday & Cartwright, Saatchi & Saatchi LA, Toyota North America, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Racer Media, Monster, Red Bull, Sports Car Magazine, Car & Driver Magazine, Sweatpants Media, Ernie Ball, Inc., Big Poppa Smokers, Inc., Disney Consumer Products, SAF Productions, Inc., Ink n' Oranges, Inc., Krush Creative, Inc.
- 2020 Lürzer’s Int’l Archive Advertising World Wide Top 200 Ad Photographers
- 2018 Telly Awards 39: Docu-Series Online Toyota/Leno Series Silver
- 2018 Telly Awards 39: Media & Entertainment for Social Toyota/Leno Series Silver
- 2018 Telly Awards 39: Web Series Documentary Toyota/Leno Series Bronze
- 2018 One Eyeland Awards Toyota Supra GR Silver
- 2017 One Eyeland Awards Max Chilton Bronze